[PLUG] Legislation?

AthlonRob athlonrob at axpr.net
Thu Mar 4 13:40:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 12:48, Chris Jantzen wrote:
> My state legislator has sent me a survey asking my opinion on several
> issues. He has a box for "things you think should be laws". I was
> thinking it would be fruitful if I mentioned the attempted Open Source
> bill. How do we think the best way to reference this would be? It
> would be on record, I presume? What would be the citation?

SB941... grep the list archives for more specific information on it.  My
personal archives currently only are easily accessable to December 29,
2002... but the big archives on the web go back almost forever.  :-)

The most recent discussion on the bill I see in my archives happened
around August 20, 2003.

Rob