[PLUG] NTFS read/write

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Mar 8 15:57:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 14:22, Matt Alexander wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, AthlonRob wrote:
>
> > The 'Captive' NTFS driver, on the other hand, is able to use Windows
> > files to do the hard work of playing the NTFS game.  You're able to read
> > and write properly...
>
> Cool...  this will be a nice addition to Knoppix:
>
> http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7086#32173

It's already a nice addition to INSERT, a Knoppix mini-CD... I don't
remember if I've ranted about INSERT on PLUG yet or not, but I really
really like the thing.  It's the first rescue CD I've actually found
myself using quite frequently when working on dead or dying computers.

http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

Rob