[PLUG] Old Debian packages

Sean Whitney sean at fork.com
Thu Mar 11 12:46:01 UTC 2004

I'm not using them for production.  Just the home thing.  But recently
debian rolled out the new net-snmp and it has changed the way some MIBs
are presented.  So now within Cricket I cannot monitor stable and
testing boxes within the same tree.  I will either need to regress the
snmpd package or rebuild the tree.  I'm more inclined to regress the
package.

Sean