[PLUG] Acroread EULA window

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Mar 11 17:57:11 UTC 2004

  I downloaded and installed acroread-5.0.8 on my notebook. When it's
invoked, a window with the EULA pops up, but it extends below the bottom of
the window. I can't click on the "accept" button so that it goes away the
next time I invoke the application.

  Using the '-geometry' option applies only to the document windows, not the
EULA window. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to shrink the silly thing
so I can get rid of it once and for all? Taking the top window frame and
shrinking the window shrinks it from the top; the bottom is still
unavailable.

TIA,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)