[PLUG] Reminder Corvallis Linux Installfest/Clinic Saturday

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Fri Mar 12 08:05:03 UTC 2004

Installfest/Clinic Reminder

The  Mid-Willamette Valley Linux Users Group will be sponsoring
an installfest/Clinic Saturday 13 March 2004.

We will be providing  help installing linux, configuring your
already installed linux or troubleshooting your system.
Everyone is invited.

When:  Saturday 13 March 2004
       10am - 1pm

where:  Peak Internet,
        1600 Western Blvd, Suite 180,
        Corvallis, OR
        near the SW corner of  15th and Western

	             ^

                 OSU CAMPUS    |

          -------------------------- <- Western Blvd
                 __________    |
                |          |   |
                | Peak     |   |
                |__________|   |
                  ^            |
      entrance----|            |

                 Parking       |  <-- 15th Street
                  lot          |

what to bring:
     Your computer, monitor, mouse
     any peripherals (modem, printer etc) you may want to configure
     We will have copies of several Linux distributions Debian(Woody & Sarge) Fedora Core 1,
         Gentoo, Mandrake and others, or bring your own.

sponsored by
  Mid-Willamette Valley Linux Users Group

for more information
 contact Bill Barry  bill at billbarry.org