[PLUG] Acroread EULA window

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Tue Mar 16 06:43:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 05:55:31PM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   I downloaded and installed acroread-5.0.8 on my notebook. When it's
> invoked, a window with the EULA pops up, but it extends below the bottom of
> the window. I can't click on the "accept" button so that it goes away the
> next time I invoke the application.
>
>   Using the '-geometry' option applies only to the document windows, not the
> EULA window. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to shrink the silly thing
> so I can get rid of it once and for all? Taking the top window frame and
> shrinking the window shrinks it from the top; the bottom is still
> unavailable.

Another option, I'm not sure if blackbox specific, is to use Alt+RMB
(Right Mouse Button) to resize the window.  Same idea as an Alt+LMB but
you can grab and hold the window anywhere and then resize by moving the
mouse around.  Quite handy.

Brian

--
"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth
them that trust in him." -- Nahum 1:7 KJV

We are solar powered; we are powered by the Son.  -- Doug Rowse, 2003

If God were small enough to fit into my head He wouldn't be big enough
to worship.  -- Brett Meador, 2002