[PLUG] what open source courses would people like

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Thu Mar 18 09:02:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 22:28, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > I know it's a little picky and arcane, it's just the culture of this
> > group.
>
> s/culture of this group/common internet courtesy.
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
> http://ursine.ca/jargon/html/email-style.html
> http://www.newbie.org/

My apologies. I intended no offense.

I would have worded it differently if I had composed the mail for the
list, but his reply-to address was broken, and, without thinking, I just
sent it back to the list.

Most non-?nix users do not have the slightest idea about the rules, I
still get all-caps e-mail from customers.

Again, no offense intended.

--
Mike De La Mater
Small Business Networks and Computers