[PLUG] "New Horizons" Scam

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Thu Mar 18 10:06:01 UTC 2004

Keith <ac7xc-lnx at wvi.com> writes:

>  It is the same methodology used by kooks to rid fluoride from the
> water system or demand that NASA open up it's secret UFO files.

The Portland area has never had flouride in the tap water.  This is a
good thing, the shit most commonly used to flouridate tapwater just
happens to be an industrial waste that would make a natural waterway
an EPA superfund site quite quickly and makes the tapwater taste foul.
I'm rather shocked that anybody would consider it a good idea.

--
 .''`.     Paul Johnson <baloo at ursine.ca>
: :'  :