[PLUG] Redhat Psyche updates

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Thu Mar 18 10:28:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Keith Nasman wrote:

> Jiminy! You laid it all out. Thank you so much!

I maintain a half-dozen boxes that still run Red Hat 8.0: a couple
servers and some workstations used by Ph.D. students who want an
absolutely stable environment while they finish their disserations. I
migrated all those hosts to Fedora Legacy stuff a few months ago.
Repeating the info is simply a cut-and-paste operation. :-)

> How long is the Fedora group going to update the legacy RH8.0
> version? Have they said?

You'll probably want to read the Fedora Legacy FAQ for yourself:

  http://www.fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php

If something is unclear after that, I'd be happy to take a stab at it,
or you can ask on one of the Fedora Legacy mailing lists:

  http://www.fedoralegacy.org/mail/

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>