[PLUG] dhcp static addresses

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Sat Mar 20 09:36:01 UTC 2004

Forget this one.  In red, at dlink support, any static addresses outside
the pool range will not be assigned. Well, WTF, did they accept them
then?  Why didn't they say something? All these commercial  bas-ds worry
about us 'stealing' their IP.  What about them stealing our time through
their sloth and incompetence.

--
Bill Spears <bspears at easystreet.com>