[PLUG] sendmail/postfix config to save copies of sent mail

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Sun Mar 21 12:47:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 10:54, Wil Cooley wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 23:41, Mike De La Mater wrote:
> > I'm looking for a way to keep copies of mail I send through my own mail
> > server. It's running RH8 postfix and sendmail.
> >
> > Am I missing something basic here?

Yes, I was. The settings I was I was trying to tweak is procmail. I use
sendmail.

It seems like it should be easy to keep a log or something of the mails,
I do not need to have them e-mailed to anyone, I just want a record of
what I send through my server. It doesn't seem like it should be a big
deal to do, but what do I know. It seems like companies would like to
know what gets sent through their servers, too, doesn't it?

--
Mike De La Mater
Small Business Networks and Computers
mikedela at ipns.com