[PLUG] Re: Recommend a Cable Puller + ??

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 24 21:55:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Layne <laynerm at comcast.net> writes:

Mike> [...] I may have to install some additional power outlets for
Mike> the access points etc. in the attic by extending a circuit from
Mike> an existing electrical junction box in the attic. [...]

You might want to look into "power over ethernet" solutions.  Google
will have some information.  The Personaltelco folks use this a lot
because it lets them hoist their access points into favorable
locations without having to worry so much about getting AC up there
too.

seniorr at aracnet.com