[PLUG] Pdxlinux group on Orkut

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Mar 24 23:13:02 UTC 2004

I set up a group called "Pdxlinux" on Orkut, www.orkut.com .  Those
of you who are on Orkut are welcome to join so we have all our ugly
mugs on one page.

Those of you that aren't on Orkut and want to be, send me an email
and I will invite you so you can join Orkut.   Except for you, Darl.

Keith

P.S.:  I also set up the "Church of Linux" which has one other member,
and you are welcome to join that, too.  I also set up "Loners", which
you are invited to try to join so I can reject you.  The membership
counter for Loners frequently goes negative until they reset it.

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993