[PLUG] Linux+

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 16:47:02 UTC 2004

    I am currently looking to get A+ and Net+ certified, mostly as resume'
fodder. As a home "Linux-on-the-desktop" user for about the last three
years, (Mandrake 8.0 - 10.0,) and a Linux server and firewall admin for the
last two or three months, (at home, my roommate and I have a goofy network
setup,) My question is this, is the Linux+ cert. something I should bother
with. Or is it simply more resume' padding? Or is this the right place to
even ask this question? Or are my socks on fire?