[PLUG] Speaker needed for next Thursday's PLUG meeting

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sat Mar 27 21:43:02 UTC 2004

    I thought I had a speaker for next week's meeting, but
things haven't worked out.
    So, we still need a speaker for next Thursday's PLUG meeting:

                    7 PM Thursday April 1, 2004
                                  at
                      Portland State University
                                in the
                        Smith Memorial Center
                               Room 298

    So, would anyone like to volunteer to speak?
If so, please contact me soon.  In fact, it might be best if you called
me on my cell phone at 541-730-5285.

For the record, our current speaker schedule is:

    May 6, 2004  -     We still need a speaker.
                       I do have a couple possibilities, but nothing
                       definite yet.
    Jun 3, 2004  -     Chris Jantzen <chris at maybe.net>
                       He plans on discussing Bricolage
                       (http://www.bricolage.cc/)