[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: April PLUG Meeting

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 31 07:05:04 UTC 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Eric Harrison wrote:

> Such litigation, even if it is COMPLETELY STUPID, can chew up millions of
> dollars in legal fees.  This sort of thing is best avoided if at all
> possible. It is in our best interest to listen carefully.

Eric,

  I can confirm that this is all too common. It is an unfortunate fact of
life in my professional life, too. I fight to avoid these situations because
their occurence means that I'm out of the project and the lawyers are in.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>