[PLUG] IT tools

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Mar 31 22:54:02 UTC 2004

Dan Young wrote:

>techmage at aracnet.com (Prutzer) said:
>

>>Hi all,
>>I need to put together a really good tool kit.
>>You know, punch down tool, electric screwdriver,stripper, crimper,etc.
>>Anyone know a good set anywhere and if not a set a good place to put
>>together a good kit?
>>

>If they'll sell to you, Graybar has dang near everything. 'Course
>they're a little picky about to whom they sell. I've gone in with
>purchase orders and they still look at me like I'm plague-ridden.

If you don't mind mail order, give CNA a try...

http://www.gocna.com

They have most everything for cabling (data and voice) and a lot of
other computer stuff too. I just bought a 110 punchdown tool from them
for $35. They have cable testers too.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #5 (Collect all 24)
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right." - Mohandas K. Ghandi