[PLUG] Who repairs monitors around town?

Wally Wharton wally at walstr.org
Sun May 2 22:17:02 UTC 2004

I have a 17" flat screen CRT monitor, barely a year old, that has lost
its vertical control.  I've sent it back to the manufacturer to be
repaired once, but two months after the repair, the vertical is shot
again.

I could send it back to the manufacturer once again, but I've not been
satisfied by either the turnaround time for the repair or the quality
of the repair itself.  I'm considering taking it to a local shop that
could do the repair at my own expense, so that I can at least
speak face to face with somebody who actually might be able to fix it.
Have any of you found such a business that you would enthusiastically
recommend?

Thanks in advance -

Wally