[PLUG] iptables On Default Installs?

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Thu May 6 18:51:02 UTC 2004

Quoth Jeme A Brelin, on Thu, 6 May 2004 00:40:05 -0700 (PDT):

> Of course, there are firewall utilities available in the Debian
> archive(and I assume Gentoo).  Several, in fact.  Some that come with
> presets and some that are just configurators.

I've used a few of those, Jeme.  Some were worth their salt, and some
weren't.  But the point is, configuring iptables--whether manually or by
dint of a GUI--really isn't for newbies.  So I'm looking for a good
default configuration that would just need to be switched on.

--Jason

--
My other computer is your IIS server.