[PLUG] Webmail server suggestions

Michael H. Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Fri May 7 08:09:01 UTC 2004

The only thing in the middle of the road are yellow stripes and dead
armadillos.

   Most people are most

--
Michael H. Collins  Admiral, Penguinista Navy

http://linuxlink.com

/"\    	ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /    	No HTML/RTF in email
  x     	No Word docs in email
/ \    	Respect for open standards

Q: How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: They don't - They just declare darkness to be the new standard.