[PLUG] Linux Wifi Clinic - Saturday May 15 11am to 5pm

Dan Haskell danh at fork.com
Sat May 8 11:20:03 UTC 2004

On Fri, 7 May 2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> ...If you are a business owner and too busy to do your own setup, stop
> by and meet some of the many consultants available who you can pay to
> do it for you...

Just so everyone is clear on this point, one of the conditions of using
Riverdale is that we can't do things for profit at the school. It is OK to
connect up with potential consultants - as Keith suggests - but not to
charge for work done on site at Riverdale.

I'm probably being overly careful here, but I don't want to mess up a good
thing. Riverdale has been a great place to hold Linux Clinics and we
really appreciate it.

Dan