[PLUG] Whole new problem - wildly self re-generating K applications

Mike Layne laynerm at comcast.net
Mon May 10 21:29:02 UTC 2004

For some reason on about the 10th reboot, the KDE window came up and
started wildly self generating windows with applets.  Tips, Browser,
Inbox, Terminals, you name it.  When I shut it down wit
"ctrl-alt-delete', I get a message that Kwrite is corrupted and a lot of
other stuff that leaves before I can read it.

I'm in the process of trying to upgrade everything having to do with KDE
in the hopes that will fix it.  If not, any ideas?

--
Mike Layne
8780 SW Bohmann Pkwy