[PLUG] O'Reilly Open Source Convention "Locals Only" UG Discount (fwd)

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Tue May 11 23:27:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 22:53, David Mandel wrote:
> As most of you know, O'Reilly's Open Source Convention is in Portland
> again this year.

For anybody who didn't want to dig around their website to locate prices
real quick, as I didn't get a good idea of what kind of range we were
talking about from this email, here are some of them:

Day pass - $425
Convention Sessions - $895 early bird, $1095 standard
Exhibit hall plus keynote and BOF - $50 early bird, $75 standard

AFAICT, the fee reduction is 25% for being local, although I could be
mistaken there.

Full pricing page:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/29/register.html

Rob  (who is saying *ouch*)