[PLUG] Setting Up WEP Key

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Sun May 16 11:56:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 13:16, Anthony Schlemmer wrote:

> I'm still amazed at how many of my neighbors have WIFI in their home and
> in some cases they have the default SSID "linksys" broadcasting and WEP
> isn't even turned on.

I handle this by putting my access point outside my firewall.

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto