[PLUG] Projector for Advanced Topics

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue May 18 09:31:02 UTC 2004

Advanced topics, Wednesday May 19:

I will be bringing my LP70 projector and my baby (40 inch) screen;
it would be nice if someone has a larger screen and brings that.

I rewired a portion of the projector to make it turn on reliably,
and it hasn't given me any problems the last dozen times I used it,
but obsessive-compulsive me is still a little worried that it may
not be perfectly reliable yet.  The LP70 is 1024x768 and light-years
better than the old Proxima, though.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom           keithl at ieee.org         Voice (503)-520-1993