[PLUG] rotating firewalls

Chris Penwell romanmir at comcast.net
Tue May 18 21:43:01 UTC 2004

	So, how would a (primarily) desktop Linux person go about setting up a
firewall to allow certain ports to be open during certain parts of the day,
while allowing other ports to remain open all of the time.
	I want to allow the land lord's wife access to the 'net, while severely
throttling my roommate's excessive kazaa usage. All while maintaining some
resemblance of household order.

	If this is going to turn into something more involved than the list is
willing to deal with, I would like to make alternative arrangements.

	Any ideas?