[PLUG] apt-get hangs. What next?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed May 19 13:52:01 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> writes:

Paul> You know, I could've sworn that I searched the bugs database a
Paul> couple days ago and came up empty. Getting senile I guess.

Paul> Thanks. There was a workaround in there that worked for me.

Sometimes there are minor errors in a package's install/remove
scripts, which you can repair in /var/lib/dpkg/info/foo.* and then
run:

  # dpkg --configure foo

Always good to feedback any problems to the packages maintainers
(probably already reports by the time you look).

seniorr at aracnet.com