[PLUG] win4lin?

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat May 22 20:07:01 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 18:57, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   Ah! I've built many a kernel. Now, however, I find (so far, at least) that
> the stock Slackware kernels work well for me. Perhaps I'll just stick with
> figuring out how to make vmware-4 run on slackware and put off another
> decision until that version is no longer supporting the current kernel.

Well, Pat doesn't patch them very often, so you should be able to just
take his .config (and if you can't find it, let me know, I went
searching for one a *long* time ago and found it in a very obscure
place, I have that place archived somewhere), patch the kernel, add the
win4lin options to the config, build, and be good to go.  :-)

Rob