[PLUG] I'm not getting the last question on my project...

Michael Robinson plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Wed May 26 18:49:02 UTC 2004

Michael Rasmussen wrote:

>On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:34:38PM -0700, Michael Robinson wrote:
>

>>http://spot.pcc.edu/~khatwal/Mth_231/RegularExpressions.htm
>>
>>It involves finite state automata.  Any help appreciated :-)
>>

>from the link referenced above:
>  1.      You have to do the project individually. You may consult your classmates but have to submit your work as a separate individual effort.

It's a project, not a midterm or a quiz.  Technically, if you read a
book you're not doing it alone.  I know the teacher, we
talked about it without any help from you and yes she was fine with
that.  By individually, she meant you have to do it.
She didn't want a single paper submitted from a group of people, that's
all.

John Kerry, he says he's Catholic.  He also disagrees with everything
the Catholic church teaches.  But he has his priorities
straight rising to the top as a liberal democratic.  No liberal can
trust a presidentiual candidate commited to the truth.  Kerry
is the liberal's dream come true.

Kerry = Clinton - "I didn't inhale" ( so far at least... )