[PLUG] Movie trailers

Evan Heidtmann clydefrog at adnap.no-ip.com
Wed May 26 21:25:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 18:55, Mel Andres wrote:
> Today I received this link in an email:
> http://www.thedayaftertomorrow.com/trailer2/
> I was hoping the problem was related to Yahoo, but evidently not.

If you're like me and your connection speed is too slow for the quality
you want, you might want to just download the movie. This is difficult
for windows and realplayer urls (they use their own streaming protocol -
use mencoder), but the quicktime video on that site is an http download.
Just look at the source.

If your connection is fast enough, then the mplayerplug-in is probably
the best bet.

Evan