[PLUG] [OT] Paper Feed Problem on Large DeskJet Printer

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 27 07:13:02 UTC 2004

  A new problem with my HP Professional Color 2500C printer: the 11"x17"
paper feeds slightly skewed. I suspect that the feed rollers need a
cleaning. Has anyone any experience with this type of problem on a
large-format printer?

  I suppose that cleaning sheets are available at office supply stores.
Think it would work for me to run one through (from the back or manual feed
tray in the front), but on both sides so as to clean the rollers across the
width? I don't have any documentation that describes this problem.

TIA,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>