[PLUG] I'm not getting the last question on my project...

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu May 27 09:33:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 19:03, Mel Andres wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 18:38, Michael Robinson wrote:
>
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > John Kerry, he says he's Catholic.  He also disagrees with everything
> > the Catholic church teaches.  But he has his priorities
> > straight rising to the top as a liberal democratic.  No liberal can
> > trust a presidentiual candidate commited to the truth.  Kerry
> > is the liberal's dream come true.
> >

> You say liberal as if it were a bad thing.

Seems like it's time for the reminder...

 +--------------+
 |   PLEASE     |
 | DO NOT FEED  |
 |  THE TROLLS  |
 |    --The Mgt.|
 o o o  ||    *

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * *  Solutions for Small and Medium Businesses  * * * * *
*  Naked Ape Business Server        http://nakedape.cc/r/smb  *
*         Easy, reliable solutions for small businesses       *