[PLUG] Richard M. Stallman On Tuesday, June 8 will give a speech at Portland State University

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu May 27 21:29:02 UTC 2004

Russell Senior wrote:

>I personally try not to judge
>other people for the name they give it.  The important thing is that
>it exists and that it is Free Software.

The thing is, what I run isn't just "GNU" and it isn't just "Linux".
Calling it "GNU/Linux" isn't right either, because it's also software
that gnu didn't develop and may have other licenses than the GPL.

For this reason, I tell them I run Mandrake. Period.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #18 (Collect all 24)
"The sum of the parts of the whole is due a portion of the overall sum of the portion of the parts of the individual percentage" - Unknown