[PLUG] Gentoo running, filesystem and sound trouble...

Chuck Mize cmize at goiter.com
Sat May 29 00:01:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 15:13, Michael Robinson wrote:

> Aside: I would appreciate it if you, of all people, didn't use fubar
> because of what
>            it stands for.  You may not believe in the importance of God
> after going
>            through years of Catholic education, but I hope you will at
> least recognize
>            the beauty of human sexuality.  Please refrain from the use
> of sexually
>            derogatory terms in the future.  I've been through a lot of
> relationship pain
>            lately that I won't go into here, I'm especially sensitive
> right now.

Are you just incapable of refraining from posting this insane BS to the
list all the time? I know I have asked you nicely to knock it off as
have others but it seems like once a month or so you lose control and we
all have to suffer through your rants until you get your meds
straightened out or whatever it is that finally makes you quiet down.

If you are going to insist on forcing religion and linux together you
might as well be using the correct distro...
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Node/4081/