[PLUG] Speaker schedule for PLUG meetings

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat May 29 05:31:01 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Stafford" == Stafford A Rau <srau at rauhaus.org> writes:

Stafford> I also remember a karaoke performance of "Mack the Knife" by Randal
Stafford> Schwartz that was...well...memorable...

I just took second place in the "Karaoke Legends" contest last night
here aboard the Carnival Legend out in the Bermuda Triangle (enroute
from BVI to NYC on Geekcruise #21 [www.geekcruises.com]).  Quicktime
Movies were taken of my performance...  they should be online shortly.