[PLUG] Off Topic: Where to get Computer support in Sherwood area for Windows machines?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 16 14:28:29 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, David Mandel wrote:

> Could someone recommend a trust worthy person in the western suburbs who
> can go in and fix these problems or else a good computer shop where my
> relatives could take the machines?

David,

   I've had work done on portables at Northwest Computer Support in SW
Beaverton. They also work on desktop units. Not quite as far southwest as
Sherwood, but it's one I know and can recommend.

   In the meantime, have them get some of the leftover heavy-duty plastic and
duct tape from John Ashcroft. Completely wrap each infected system in
plastic and seal with duct tape.

HTH,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)