[PLUG] Pat V. Needs Your Help....

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Tue Nov 16 19:05:09 UTC 2004

Not wholly on-topic, but close enough for me:

http://uml.axpr.net/PAT-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP.txt

That's a mirror of the file Pat put on his FTP server
(ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/PAT-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP.txt)

Pat Volkerding is Mr Slackware; he has been the driving force behind
Slackware, which has mostly been a one-man show.  He's sick... very
sick, from the sound of it.  I don't know if this has been /.'d yet, nor
do I know how to even get it on /.... perhaps somebody here could figure
that out?

He doesn't need any money if anybody was thinking of donating.  But I
think some people here have spouses or friends who could at least read
through it and offer advice?

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.