[PLUG] Serial Port Programming

Terry Griffin griffint at pobox.com
Tue Nov 23 05:02:41 UTC 2004

On Sunday 21 November 2004 3:19 pm, Kevin Schott wrote:
> Terry,
>   I too would be interested in being a guinea pig for your Python
> version of controller S/W for the X-10 CP290.  I would be willing to
> take it in any form if you have basic functionality.  I would like to
> just use a command-line interface to send immediate commands to the
> CP290.  So if I can do that in your current Python program, please
> send to me.
>
> Thanks!
> Kevin

I'm trying to make progress but danged if my life doesn't keep
getting in the way. I'll have something soon I hope. It might even
work.

I have no app yet, command line, GUI, or otherwise. All I've got is
Python module with an API. So for the first release you might have to
slap together a little Python code if you want to get any actual use
out of it.

Terry