[PLUG] Postfix bounce messsages...

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Tue Nov 23 03:44:24 UTC 2004

A lot of Imail sites don't pay attention to the smtp reject code text
when they send a bounce to one of the users they are hosting.  How
since these Imail servers ignore the smtp error code do I send a bounce
message informing the person who attempted to send mail that the
recipient name they used isn't supported or has moved?  The closest
I've found googling is mention of the bounce manpage, but
no explanation of the keywords that shows how to use them.
It's man 8 bounce.

There's the optional relocated table.  I want to implement it's
functionality with a bounce message.

     --  Michael Robinson