[PLUG] Local Colo providers

Colin Kuskie ckuskie at dalsemi.com
Wed Nov 24 17:20:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 07:06:58PM -0800, AthlonRob wrote:

> A few potential hits have been local - sterling.net and forked.net.
> Have any of you guys had experience with either of them?  In your
> opinions, are they reputable?  Do y'all know of others?

Sterling is very, very reputable.  I've used them for almost three
years to colo a box and they have great service.  Also, their colo
room is incredible, 24/7 card key access, tons of available bandwidth,
double redundant power (UPS and generator) and a fire suppression system.

It's worth the trip just to see it yourself.

Colin Kuskie