[PLUG] Local Colo providers

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Nov 24 17:33:53 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 09:06 -0800, Kris wrote:
> Perfect for a "play" box.  I wouldn't run ebay off it, but it works
> great for the small amount websites and email for friends & family.

I'm actually moving from a pair of UML-based servers.  UML is nice, but
you're at the mercy of everybody and anybody else sharing the box with
you.  If they start eating up CPU (or I start eating CPU), my (or their)
UML will start to lag.

I'm just getting tired of it... a real box is in order.  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.