[PLUG] qwest_for_for_dsl-isp

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Sat Nov 27 02:43:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 15:17 -0800, Vram wrote:
> Is anyone using qwest for a  DSL ISP??
>
> I was thinking of getting qwest dsl and qwest is the cheap choice for
> ISP....
>
> I don't need much..

A coworker spent several hours battling a VPN running over a Qworst
connection.  Something isn't right about it... it's like it goes up and
down in speed.  He spent many hours on the phone with Tech Support but
got nowhere - it was like the UDP-based tunnel was just being killed
every few minutes.

I haven't heard anything good from anybody on Qwest about the DSL
service.  I'd stick with a better ISP if I had the choice.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.