maintaining a level of professionalism (was Re: [PLUG] Getting Moz' To Use XPDF)

Bryan Murdock bmurdock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 23:47:07 UTC 2004

On 29 Nov 2004 15:28:23 -0800, Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> wrote:

> JVC> -- # The Unix Guru's View of Sex
>
> Bryan> Hey, isn't this a family-friendly list?
>
> How do you think you get a family?  ;-)

OK, that's kind of funny, but I am serious.  If you don't care about
"family friendly", how about "work safe" or "conducive to a safe work
environment", or whatever your corporate HR lingo for this sort of
thing is.  Basically, what if my manager saw that email sig over my
shoulder before I noticed it?

Or am I the only corporate drone on a list full of self employed consultants?

Bryan