[PLUG] Conversion Assistance, Por Favor

Kelly Guimont verso at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 08:28:02 UTC 2004

Hey folks-

Windows XP has been, to put it delicately, having its way with my
sweetie for some time now. It's been causing him endless grief and
heartache, and I've been a bit subtle about things like "You know,
there is not a single distribution of Linux that requires this
'activation' bs" and so on.

To convert him I need (Linux equivalents of) three things:

1. Quicken
2. Outlook
3. digital camera software (to import the pix from his Powershot)

So anything you guys can recommend (including flavors! I'm looking for
Linux for TOTAL Windows users here) is greatly appreciated. I've done
some web searching but I want to get opinions from some folks with
actual mileage on these applications. Thanks!

-Kelly Guimont

I'm not black like Barry White, no, I am white like Frank Black is...
-Bloodhound Gang