[PLUG] Tom Potter dual boots Linux and Windows

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Oct 1 09:16:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 08:40 -0700, David Pool wrote:
> News4Neighbors.net dug this up along with some good F/OSS news about
> Francesconi too:
>
> http://www.news4neighbors.net/article.pl?sid=04/10/01/0125223

Whew... after reading that, if I lived in Portland, Francesconi would
get my vote!  I wonder how expensive it would be to provide free
wireless Internet access to *all* of Portland... the infrastructure
alone would be expensive.  Then again, I suppose a vast number of
Portland residents are all about tax-and-spend.

I wonder if either candidate would actually have any luck converting the
city to F/OSS software, getting them out from under the Microsoft tax.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.