[PLUG] Tom Potter dual boots Linux and Windows

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Oct 1 19:32:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, AthlonRob wrote:
> Well, I don't know about Paul, but I'd rather not stop using my laptop
> in public places for fear of being mugged.  Perhaps we should encourage
> ideas of self defense and more stringent crime control measures instead.
> :-)

Or perhaps we should make sure people have respect for one another and
aren't put in desperate situations where they must hurt one another in
order to meet their needs.

If everyone had a laptop, there would be significantly fewer laptop
thefts for example.

I guess the difference is whether you want to make life harder or easier
for people.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin