[PLUG] MathTeX or the like.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Oct 1 19:36:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Pen and paper most of the time :)

That's how I've always done it... but it's been ten years since I've been
in academia and it's all about email now.

> FWIW, math majors at Reed use LaTeX these days (although I've heard
> alumni bragging about using troff). OpenOffice also has an equation
> editor if you don't want to learn the LaTeX markup and can export PDF
> directly.

Yeah, I was certain LaTeX was part of the solution.  I just wanted to know
if folks were using LyX or something similar.

I still can't find anything on a current GTK+ LyX, though.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net