[PLUG] Tom Potter dual boots Linux and Windows

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Oct 1 21:36:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, AthlonRob wrote:
> A wireless plan may not - but I think a "free" wireless plan does.

Still nope.

> I suppose it would not be impossible some third party group would
> provide the hardware, administration, and bandwidth necessary to provide
> the entire city with a wireless Internet connection... but I would
> assert it would be a highly unlikely scenario.

Lots of folks provide free wireless nodes already.  The plan could be as
simple as coordinating, mapping, and applying the appropriate signage to
those zones and helping organizations fill in the dark spots all the while
advising building construction and renovation in such a way that future
wireless lines of sight are not obstructed.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net