[PLUG] (fwd) [junkfax] To stop junk faxes, we need you to make a phone call

plug.9.faster at spamgourmet.com plug.9.faster at spamgourmet.com
Sat Oct 2 14:39:03 UTC 2004

This seems like it might be relevant to a lot of us who run small
businesses and who may have fax machines connected all the time.

I joined the junkfax list when fax.com got my number while I was on
vacation and used a whole ink cart sending me junk faxes. Read up on
fax.com before you tell me how rich I should be from suing them.

But before you do that, read the linked articles and do your own
research, then MAKE THE CALL. The ink/toner/foil you save may be your
own.

Sorry for the non-Linux content. I don't subscribe to any of the
auxiliary lists for a reason. This seems really important, though.

--Kurt

----- Forwarded message from Steve Kirsch <stk at propel.com> -----