[PLUG] OT: Detecting network traffic

Brian Benson brian.maillists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:13:02 UTC 2004

That would only work if your monitoring for trafic that needs to
routed to somewhere else.  If your monitoring for traffic between
multiple computers in the same subnet on your LAN then the switch will
just pass the packets to the machine that its destined for, after all
thats what ARP tables are for, right?
-Brian